When is worship?
9:00am (traditional) in the Sanctuary, and 11:15am (contemporary) in the Sanctuary
Is there nursery?
There is always nursery on Sunday and during worship. If you are coming for another event and need nursery it can be scheduled.
Where do I park?
There is parking on the East and West side of the church. There is also a lot on the North side of Main street. Just look for a parking lot with a brick fence around it.
What do I wear?
In general you will find “business casual” is how most people are dressed, but come how ever you feel comfortable.
Can I take communion?
We have communion at all services on the first Sunday of the month and everyone is welcome to participate.
Is the building handicap accessible?
Yes. If you need to go to the second floor the elevator is located in the hall by the nursery. Our greeters will direct you. Our Sanctuary is wheelchair friendly. Our Historic Chapel has a wheelchair lift in the back. There will be someone there to assist anyone who needs the lift during worship times.
How do I find a Sunday school class?
- The children’s classes new born - kindergarten are in the nursery area.
- Children K-5 -3rd grade are upstairs in our education building.
- Tweens grade 4th-5th grade are upstairs in our Impact Room
- Youth grades 6th-12th grade are upstairs in the Epicenter
- Adult classes are upstairs in the education building. Read about them here.